Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Would I Create Life Like Frankenstein?

Would I? No, because I would not want to make anything that could turn out evil and take over everything. I would make something good but it could have a mind of it's own and turn out bad, and that would not be a good thing. Frankenstein's monster came out to be scary looking and didn't look like a normal human being and it got destroyed.

I couldn't create life then have it destroyed like Frankensteins monster did. Knowing that you made your dream and put all of your patience and effort into that then have destroyed must have been devastating.

Another reason why I couldn't create life is because it could turn out evil. I'm not saying that I would make anything bad, it's just you never know what could happen anything could go wrong. I would want others to see my creation and learn about it and me teach it things that are in the world today.

So, if I could create life would I? The answer is no. Things that I've said above are the reasons why I would not create life. Having my creation destroyed and it turning out bad. Even though letting others know about it would be a great thing, I still think it's to risky and therefore I could not do it.

2 comments:

  1. Does every creature someone can create have to be bad? It could be good, right?

    ReplyDelete